Chefs use the bestpastrycutter to quickly and easily cut pastry dough. You can use it for pastry, croissants and lasagnas. They are made of good quality stainless steel. It is available with several wheels. With pastry cutters, you can whip up your favourite cookies or pies in no time. Making pastries involves cutting, kneading and mixing the dough. The cutters make your work easy.
Pastry cutters can cut pastries in different shapes and sizes. To get pastries in the perfect texture use sharpcutters. It can easily blend the butter and other ingredients to get a soft and fluffy pastry.
Best Pastry Cutters:
Some of the best pastry cutter that are currently available are;
- Utopia kitchen UK 0136- made out of lightweight stainless steel, easy to use on bowls or boards, 5 round blades, simple to clean
- HIC Mrs Anderson- Affordable, Great fit, used for a lighter dough, do not use the dishwasher on it.
- Kea live professional-Includes pastries cutter and biscuit cutter, cheap, 2-year warranty, rubber grip
- Borolux gourmet- multifunctional, high-quality flat blades, easy to clean, sturdy, reduces hand fatigue
- Spring Chef- heavy-duty construction, blades can handle pressure, thick handle, easy to hold, the right choice to make a flaky crust
- Cuisinart CTG-oo-DB- Comfortable for arthritis in hands, lifetime warranty, sturdy grip, easy to clean
- Or blue professional- Durable, efficient, takes less time, for right and left-hand uses, secure grip, chops through hard ingredients
- Progressive prep works- used by professional Bakers, six super sharp blades, can slice through frozen butter
- Bobby Jeans -Four blade design, blends soft and hard ingredients, money-back guarantee, blades do not rust or corrode, suitable for a daily use
- Oxo good grips- an essential product to make pastries, stainless steel, study grip, smooth polished edges
Cutters are divided into two based on their function. The first type is used to blend butter and other solids into dry ingredients and the second type is used to cut dough. The wheels at the base are used to shape the dough into various shapes and sizes. To make a perfect pastry make sure to have both cutters with you.